Tuesday, October 25, 2005

my hands

i love watching my hands playing the piano... not while i'm playing, but after... i rarely do it...

when we recorded connie i put my little camera on the piano to video my hands and i've just put up the first version of the resultant video... the nicely mixed audio and the scratchy images... (the audio compressed down to fit on the internet so not quite so nice anymore)...

i have no idea if anyone else would be even remotely interested in seeing my hands perform that piece but it pleases me no end... still a few teething troubles with the process so later version will be better, but there it is... go see it please...

x

2 comments:

CëRïSë said...

I was interested, and I concur: it's definitely pleasing.

Nicky Peacock said...

oh cat.
i love it. it's a beautiful tune. just beautiful. it's like being at sea.