Sunday, October 30, 2005

late night suited

coming home after bo & dr K's birthday, getting in @ 4:30 am, well, 4:30 am by my clock, but it's the time of the year when the clocks change so in fact i get another hour in bed which is very welcome...

lots of old friends who i haven't seen for some time, i wore my suit which was pleasing to me & bo in particular, we were living it up @ milk & honey on poland street, some classy place that bo's M is a member of... expensive drinks...

the journey home remarkerbly easy & quick, on my own travelling north while the majority of them headed south... the autumnness of the air and the falling leaves imprinting itself on my wayward headspace... a little lost but also full of love for my friends - well, for bo & dr K in particular... gave bo a copy of the frank sinatra book which she'll love i hope...

not a whole lot to say, funny, walking up from seven sisters road i felt as though it would all tumble out out of me when i sat here but it's not really there, my bed calls...

x

No comments: