Tuesday, October 11, 2005

duchess

i'm drunk...

yes i am...

taught my longest teaching day and because P turns 27 tomorrow (well, today) - we got drunk after class tonight... no money but a couple of students buying me drinks...

and on my home from the tube i saw duchess... that beautiful cat that sits alongside balthazara in my song... i haven't seen her since christmas... she was just sat there, on someone's windowsill... looking at me as though she hadn't been missing for 10 months... she consented to sniff my hand but was standoffish when i tried to stroke her...

nice to have her back in my life...

nice to get drunk...

lovely conversation tonight with different students about the module i teach, the inspiration it gives and the different ways the inspiration arrives...

x

No comments: