Wednesday, January 18, 2006

you hear this sound?

no of course you don't, only i can hear it, as you're not in the room with me... it's the sound of my computer...

last week in an abortive attempt to fix my PC i bought a quiet power supply which, when i finally fixed my PC, didn't seem to make any difference...

i think it was because this power supply is open to the inside of the PC and so the CPU fan noise is louder now, the old power supply was noisier in itself but the CPU fan was enclosed and therefore quieter...

anyway, the point is, my new zalman super-flower CPU fan has arrived and is right now sat on my bed, and this sound that you hear now (i know you can't hear it, but humour me)... this is the last time i'm going to be listening to this sound... i'm going to turn off this computer, go out and eat some loufkia, come back and take it apart and install that thing over there and then we'll see what the world sounds like...

PS - i found an insanely addictive game on the web last night, i've put it over there in the links alongside a flash animation i used to love that i've rediscovered...

x

No comments: