Monday, January 30, 2006

all in place lovely day

ok, just worked out my expenses for that tax year, i think i have all the information i need to fill in my tax return...

so tomorrow, apart from the meeting i'm meant to attend for work, i will complete my tax return...

that's the plan anyway,

now i can do it online i have a childish desire to submit it at 11.55pm on tuesday, being absolutely the very last 5 minutes before i get fined £100...

bravura, in a boring subject...

me & G spent today wandering around town, chinese new year and we missed the fireworks, arriving at travalgar square dead on 5... only to learn much later that the fireworks had been at leicester square...

another great plan from me... she didn't seem to mind too much though, we have so much fun together... last night she came out with me to meet loads of my old friends, pretty traumatic for her... she was a star...

drunken night, all that bombay sapphire...

anyway today, we went to the pictures and took a good long moment deciding between hidden & fun with dick & jane... (which i so want to see tha original of, saw it when i was young with jane fonda... loved it, never seen it since, nor heard of it... )... hidden winning in the end... hardcore intense over fun, fun, fun...

heavy film, great, irritating...

ok, must sleep...

i love my girl...

almost tax returned...

x

No comments: