Tuesday, January 10, 2006

going dark

at some point in the 3rd series of 24 chase says this... by this point i'd lost faith in 24 and it just sounded daft...

but i, ladies & gentlemen, am indeed going dark in about 15 minutes, which means i'm unplugging this PC from the internet and taking it up to my room to set it up to work on the last two tunes for stumpy...

so no communication with net for a little while, which i find a little disconcerting...

my PC remains broke, i've decided to invest in a quiet power supply for it, on the assumption that it's the power supply that's broken, with the get out clause that i want one anyway, even if it's something else that's broken, (which would upset me, i wouldn't be able to play with my new world of quiet computing), while i'm about it i'm also going to buy a quiet fan for my CPU... it's all about quiet... and a flat screen monitor...

but this is all in the future, days away at least and i'm enjoying the noncomputerness of my room for this little respite... of course i have this beast down here that i'm lugging up to my room for the work so i'm not completely bereft of the 0' & 1's...

survived my day but am mighty tired now...

x

No comments: