Wednesday, January 25, 2006

doing good work

lovely to have the mother & daughter here, grace destroyed the remote controlled car that G got me for christmas, this morning i had books for her on the edge of my bed, ready for her, she rolled in around 9:30, wake up uncle longcat... wake up... oh... let's read this...

at one point it looked like a beautiful day, once josiah & grace had gone on their merry way me & G were going to celebrate 4 months of loving by going to kew gardens... but the weather didn't hold and we had one or two troubles to overcome (out in the world troubles, not trouble in paradise troubles) so we went to the V & A...

her dad has some hand printed wallpaper in the permanent collection there, we didn't find it...

strolled over to the prince charles cinema to see broken flowers from one of those sofaish two seaters at the back... great film, bill murray... yes please...

then on the way home we tried to find felinity but somehow missed her... very cold night to be wanderly along the caledonian road...

now we're both a little tired, although me more than her, we're about to crack open the champaigne...

a little champaign, some seinfeld...

x

1 comment:

felinity said...

Glad you saw that film -- it's one I've really wanted to see for a long time but always missed it at the pictures.

And sorry you missed me! I think I had assumed that you wouldn't be coming by that point, but strange that you couldn't find the Ruby Lounge. It is at the end of Caledonian Road that's quite close to Pentonville Road -- is on a corner opposite Tesco (and opposite an Ethiopian restaurant which is where we went at around 9ish -- VERY good, if you ever want to go with me I'd love to go back).