Sunday, January 15, 2006

wrong

wrong in the head, and consequently in my body... don't know why...

knocking into things, burning myself on the oven... second time in about a week for the burning, same hand...

about the only memory i have of the head teacher at my primary school in blewbury, mr M... in the last few years there we had mrs P, so mr M is further back in my mind...

he was telling us that if we burnt our hand we shouldn't put in hot water, we should put it in cold water, the implication being that we would naturally put it in hot water, which seemed wrong to me...

that small confusion, an adult telling us something that wasn't quite right, and realising it wasn't quite right instead of just accepting it...

probably why i remember it...

maybe it's the full moon, is it full now?

x

No comments: