Tuesday, January 10, 2006

bruised but happy

G woke up last night to find me stood over her, reaching towards her clothes rack...

she told me that she grabbed hold of my legs and then i was saying to her i'm awake, it's alright, i'm awake...

i have only a very vague memory of this last exchange, a much more vague memory of the vivid dream i was having and a bruise on my left leg, on the shin...

i remember waking up and then lying down next to her again, this time on the other side of the bed from where i'd fallen asleep before...

the first movement dream in her room, only about the third dream in all my many movement dreams in which i've hurt myself... but this time no memory of the point in the dream where this happened, the other two times were accompanied by my screaming at the top of my voice and my dream perception that someone i loved was in danger...

this time just G's perception that her clothes were in danger...

and i've finished the work i've been doing for stumpy, the last tune completed about 30 minutes ago, a fantastic little piano piece in 9/8... made my realistic piano module sound as sexy as i've ever heard it, it responds so much better to that kind of piece than to my soft touch when i use it live...

so, one of the many veils lifted from my eyes and i'm a little more free...

still no money, still the essays, still the broken computer...

x

No comments: