Sunday, January 08, 2006

calmer

i apologise for the bile that was coming out yesterday, it wasn't a very nice day...

until about 8ish when i found the software i needed and everything calmed down a little, spanish M invited me into the dinner party she was having which was lovely, food prepared by her & the other spanish M, they were both monkettes for the watts at the party i didn't go to last year...

(the watts being my G's band, they have a tune called suck da monkey which recquires two dancers to dress in hotpants, bikini tops & monkey ears & tails... like i say i didn't go to that party but G's told me the watts won't be performing that tune without the monkettes, so i'll witness it some day)

i excused myself after awhile and went about my business, preparing the space for the work i needed to do, i was just getting ready to actually start work when G came home... hmmmm....

anyway i did the work i needed to do last night, playing tunes into my computer then emailing them to stumpy, who looks alot like irish G's A i've realised, stumpy being the one who i'm doing the work for...

one of the tunes was called i bought me a cat by aaron copeland and the piano part is really good... changes from 2/4 to 3/4 time at different points throughout the tune and is quite fiddly, but really nice...

and it turns out that the no cashback routine with my credit card is a purely waitrose deal... not a consequence of anything i've done, just their policy... ok then...

my computer is still broken and will be until at least tuesday, that mound of essays remains unmarked, i've still got three more tunes for stumpy... and no money...

but the world is a much better place today than it was yesterday...

and i have cake...

x

No comments: