Thursday, July 01, 2004

cooking trio

caught sight of myself in the mirror today, not at my best, hopefully will get enough sleep between here and saturday,

L came round last night amidst tube strike chaos, played through some tunes with his double bass, bringing K down at the end to check out the trio vibe, and it was pretty damn groovy. first ever rehearsal so it will be tighter, but it was cooking... very excited about it...

going round to L's after work today, work which is also pretty full on, end of term rapidly approaching,

cycled down to south london yesterday (using the thameslink train part of the way), so nice to be out there using my body in that way, travelling. was at a marking meeting which went on for hours but was good actually, reminded me of how much i enjoy being involved in that aspect of my job...

anyway, on the way back, got to kings cross thameslink and another cyclist asked me if i knew the way to finsbury park...? she was going to go along the main roads and i got to show her the back way, racing through the streets, felt like a cycling local, my first day of cycling for years.... nice

x

No comments: