Wednesday, July 14, 2004

asbergers neck curtains

just briefly,

reading the curious incident of the dog in the night time, rare for me to be reading a book that so many other people are reading, a very slight unease reading it on the tube for that reason, but a great book.

and in the same way that a couple of weeks ago i suspected that i have a slight dyslexia, i now feel as though i'm slightly autistic, or that i have aspergers syndrome, like the narrator of the book,

what this tells us is that i'm suggestive. i have in the past thought that i was diabetic, when i was much smaller i thought i was allergic to cucumbers, and although that was more carefully constructed than this, the mixture of knowing that i'm not (autistic, allergic to cucumbers, diabetic, dyslexic), and of persuading myself that i am... is similar.

somehow in the last few days, probably on sunday under that cloud, i did something to my neck, possibly it is the result of twisting my head away from the light in my sleep, the curtains remain on my floor and not in my windows... so anyway, it means that i can't make sudden neck movements, i feel all wrong,...

and finally, my sister gave me a card which said "Bro spent a most delightful Birthday chillin' with his bitches.", old fashioned picture of man with several women in ballgowns. then today i got a card from bo, with a picture of dogs: "Jason likes to chill-out with his bitches"...

i got roughly six or seven cards, just less than one third of them had this wierd similarity..?

x

No comments: