Tuesday, May 02, 2006

self assessed one of two things

this is the future...

today being the 2nd of may, i've just completed and submitted my tax return... online... (as i did just over 3 months ago for the first time)...

and yes, that is right, i did last years tax return only 3 months ago... and yet here i am doing my tax return now?

it has been my practise over the last... i don't know, 5 years or so, to do my tax return at the absolute latest moment... jan 31st...

it has always represented a deeply stressful week or so...

but NO... not now...

this IS the future... oh yes ladies and gentlemen i have struck out into the new...

short of cash you see, and i need my refund now...

and also this online business is so much more straightforward...

anyway, reluctant DIYing aho... (the other thing)

x

No comments: