Wednesday, May 31, 2006

3 arms

taking balthazara to the vets soon, the first time since she's been in my care (a couple of years), nothings wrong i don't think but it'll be good to check her out...

me & spski deflea'd her the other day - 6 weeks or so after the last time - and it's so much easier with two, hilda helped me last time, but if i had 3 arms i could probably do it on my own...

and there are certain tunes i've written that i can't play on my own, and again, three arms would help me out there...

cycling, with both hands on the handlebar and another hand holding the camera...

and they're trying to amputate one of his arms...

oh but hang on....

he was born on april 1st....

is that allowed, doing an april fools on may 31st...?

do the chinese even have april fools?

do you exist Jie-jie?

i hope you do

x

No comments: