Sunday, May 21, 2006

20/22 fat lip

ok, that's all the short ones done... just the intro and outro now... no clue as of this moment but i'm sure something will come...

i woke up this morning with a fat lip, as though someone had punched me... related to the sore front tooth i've had since friday night... still no idea where it came from...

the scifi part of my brain wants to believe that someone stopped time and attacked me at some point on friday night, then cosmetically fixed my face so i wouldn't notice but forgot about the effects of healing that the body does... started time again and put me back in front of my computer writing this music... then gradually i became aware of my front tooth hurting and my body gets to work fixing me, giving me this fat lip and the continuing pain of the tooth...

the scifi part of my brain is but one of many voices trying to make sense of this toothache, i guess i'll be dentisting early next week once all this is done...

x

No comments: