Friday, May 12, 2006

crazy

gnarls barkley... just stumbled across him on youtube... that tune... crazy... just fantastic, i hope the album's as good...

brings godma G to mind, somehow,

felt a little scared today, just a tremor, to do with feeling manic, a hangover from attacking dinah in my sleep the other week...

really didn't want to leave dinah this morning in bed but i managed to, raced into work for my 1.5 hours of teaching then headed up to pointblank to sign a contract... getting home with no real clue as to what to do...

not unpleasant, very hot day...

hmmm

not much to say to y'all, i am a cat...

x

2 comments:

patroclus said...

I think I must be the only person left on the planet that hasn't heard that Gnarls Barkley song, sue to my persistent avoidance of all mainstream media (apart from Green Wing). Can't decide whether I should seek it out or not...

longcat said...

likewise with the mainstream media... i think this tune may have been number one or something at some point in england...

but it is such a good tune.. a beacon of quality amongst the nonsense...

and oh... greenwing... x