Tuesday, May 09, 2006

more videos this world

ok, so a couple of videos today, one more of mine from the elephant on friday... shorter, less steady of the hand but more cheering which frankly is the only thing that i didn't like about the elephant experience... that the great, wet, british public just don't know how to properly cheer a spectacle like that... this being one of the few cheers and that whoop at the beginning being my whoop... (oh how i love my whoop):


2nd elephant video


and then this one which my sister felinity took, presumably on sunday after we'd left, (hurrying back to london to show the elephant to Wfloopy shaman):


spinning bears


these same spinning bears that have been on top of the piano in blewbury for the last 5 or so years... they were on top of the piano when i was performing on saturday night, i sometimes was conscious of them and tried to keep them spinning through the music, other times i let them be...

i've just watched the video i took of the first half of my saturday gig, sadly i forgot to turn the camera on for the second half... the sound is surprisingly good, although still rubbish, for some reason the s's don't come out right and i sound as though i have a lisp... i'm half tempted to put a tune up on youtube put i'm also scared...

my tax rebate came through so yet another briefly poor few days comes to an end... (that is a rubbish sentence)... i may get another camera...

i went over to pointblank today to check out work and i did alot of videoing from my bike, the camera dangling from the handlebars or from my arm... a particularly mad genre of footage gathering that may prove just too damn mad to use, but i'm gathering it anyway...

so anyway i was cycling along the canal and i passed another cyclist who put out his hand just in front of my face then took it back... to scare me i guess... dumb behaviour... i started muttering to myself about how it takes both kinds of people to make this world and gradually, over the course of my journey (which included picking up my new trial contact lenses... wahey...) that sentence became the beginnings of a song...

so that was nice...

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed out on the whole elephant thing and I don't understand how I did!