Saturday, September 23, 2006

waterlow park

we were just finishing off breakfast, me & grace, when there was someone at the door...

& it was G from next door, G who both me & dinah had been to see recently where she'd been... she's out and she's happy and she invited me & grace to a puppet show @ lauderdale house in waterlow park...

we arrived there @ 11ish and left the park around 4... lovely day spent with G, her daughter L & L's grandfather M... grace cycling on L's bike... feeding bread to the ducks... listening to the free festival that amnesty international was putting on in the park... saw a band called eskiimo who i dug... (grace put her hands over her ears and told me it was too loud)...

all very nice,

josiah has just been, nippy driving them both back to hers for the night, i'm in that strange post godfather lull... grace wet herself in the journey back home and because she was sat on me she wet me too...

i'm short on sleep and my baby is working her last ever session @ the producers right now... maybe i should nap for a little while...

x

No comments: