Friday, September 15, 2006

done

it took me 2 days to do it but i'm there...

my room is as i want it...

just recorded this week's improvisation and i've promised myself a jai krishna meal as reward...

my wall is particularly nice right now, a couple of posters from the bill viola exhibition that i saw on it's last day, a couple of beautiful pictures of my boobelah, a couple of tiny pictures that i bought when i moved in here one blue, one red, a painting by my mum, a photo of me, felinity & trave when she turned 21, a photo of me pushing grace on a swing, a picture by RC Gorman, a native american painter - the picture was here when i moved in... oh and a poster of the stained glass from the entryway to the trelic tower...

sounds alot i know but i like how i've done it... i'll take a picture tomorrow when it's dayliht again..

x

No comments: