Thursday, September 07, 2006

full moon

dinah got accepted onto her course this morning... she's handing in her notice this evening @ the job she hates & in a couple of weeks she'll be resting briefly between leaving that job and beginning student life...

my oh my...

the moon is full and last night as i cycled back from the riverside cinema i was videoing bits of it for my film... although with my phone camera, not as good as my other one but probably good enough for what i want...

i'm really getting into this phone, you know that initial time of excitement with a new thing?

similarly new is beta.blogger which i've switched over to, blogging is changing a little and i was keen to be at the cutting edge... what with my 4000 visitors and all that (oh get off your horse about the visitors already)... but i'm almost regretting it now...

i went to comment on patroclus's blog yesterday (franticly looking for someone to share my 2for1 deal with - to no avail) and i couldn't... i can't comment on non-beta.blogs, which i have to tell you is a huge no-no...

there's no going back either, once you're in you're in... as that guy found out last week in the soprano's and ended up topping himself... oh... roll on 10 o'clock and give me that old time mafia feeling...

the film @ the riverside was renaissance - an animated french thing... very good in how it looked and actually pretty good all round... noirish...

the words are coming on for the film... getting close... which is just as well beacuse i'll be back @ work before you can wack that stooly...

x

No comments: