Thursday, September 28, 2006

hazy

in between my two lessons at hammersmith, the 1st of which has a few pain in the arse students, the 2nd of which is easier...

the class i just taught was made possible by the cooked breaked i made for myself this morning, made possible in turn by the bread that dinah went out to the shops to get before she went to college...

i've been slightly under the shadow of a cold/flu thing this week, tuesday was a bit rough, a sore throat coming on throughout the day and then feeling really weak in the evening, dinah came to jai krishna with me (no small thing for her, she claims to dislike indian food) and then in tesco afterwards i was struck by some kind of leg cramp that would have been pretty bleak had dinah not been there to make me smile...

but i'm warding it off though, but i'm a little hazy right now, with my second wave of students coming in...

..........

ok, 2nd class done and i'm feeling pretty done in... the cycle journey home should perk me up though...

glad to be going home...

it's such a different learning enviroment over here than @ londonbridgework, just the way the place is set up, having said that i have my first keyboard classes with londonbridgework tomorrow and no doubt they will be just as difficult just to prove me wrong...

x

No comments: