Tuesday, September 12, 2006

sudoku & reflect

i taught my 1st session @ my work today... search & reflect... it went really well... i've got a great apprentice...

after work i was given the london paper in the street which i at first declined - but then accepted because they have 3 sudoku's in there...

last week at some point i was given the paper and i tried the difficult sudoku and it killed me... i was sat on a bench by the thames trying to work it out for hours it seems, a very nice woman from one of the stans sat next to me and gave me the odd biscuit while i furiously worked at it... in the end i thought i'd found a way in to the last stage but in my haste to complete it i got it wrong...

but by then i was so cold i gave up & headed home...

so today i started with the easy one... i did it while i was still at work...surprisingly hard actually... then i cycled down to the river and did the medium one... taking pictures of the lovely sky every few minutes... easier than the easy one as it turned out...

i began the difficult one but fairly quickly decided it was time to head home being as i didn't have my bike lights with me and the sun was setting...

when i got home i began the difficult one in ernest and it is damn hard... i'm banging my head against it and getting nowhere fast...

so here's a slideshow of the setting sun pictures i took... i'm getting back to the sudoku... take care...



x

No comments: