Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sevens

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. write a book
2. start a family
3. make at least one really good album
4. become a music therapist
5. be able to make music all the time (i.e. – to not work)
6. be a member of a library in every borough of london
7. live in another country

7 Things That I Cannot Do

1. cook (in more than a basic way)
2. dress stylishly without the help of others
3. stop reading a book without finishing it
4. produce my own music to an industry standard (i.e. – i want other people to produce my music)
5. capoeira
6. speak any language other than english
7. drive a car (legally)

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex

1. intelligence
2. sense of humour
3. beauty (inner as well as outer)
4. the right smell
5. bookishness
6. originality
7. strength

7 Things That I Say Most Often

1. ok people,
2. i don’t believe i’m being overly ambitious…
3. on your feet
4. yes please
5. bollocks
6. hey beautiful (to my cat)
7. x

7 Celebrity Crushes

1. anne-marie duff
2. lauren laverne
3. jill scott
4. nicole kidman
5. julianne moore
6. catherine zeta-jones
7. angelina jolie

7 People I'm Tagging To Do This

uncle filmo (but he’ll have to get hisself a blog to do it)
felinity
stringbeanjean
balthazara (my cat)
miles davis (from beyond the grave)
fernando pessoa
paulette

x

No comments: