Sunday, August 14, 2005

shuffle hospital elliott smith no jam

a couple of days ago i noticed that with my ipod suffle in my jeans pocket, when i lifted that leg the quality of the sound shifted...

uh-oh...

how much joy has this little fella given me since i bought him only five months ago? and just how rubbish that it only took 5 months..?

it seems the headphone jack is shaky, and so i'm considering my options... (did i fill in the warranty thing? how effective is it?)

one such option is to follow this non-violent disassembly method... although it scares me...

(also found this ipod family snapshots album on my travels - oh internet...)

also i've found a renewed interest in the beautiful music of elliott smith, who i saw a couple of times and who took his own life in october 2003, a posthumous album that i didn't know existed before is swimming down onto my hard drive right now... just as my shuffle goes funny... oh well, ok

and lastly, ramjac cancelled his jam session, the second of two this summer, and i missed the first because i was out with catalan E, (romance over music), so it means i could go see rediffusion in shoreditch tonight... although turning up on my own..? we'll see x

No comments: