Monday, August 22, 2005

nail varnish...

...doesn't go away overnight

sat on the loo just now with the music from our young neighbours drifting in through the window, (that wierd almost prince-like song don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?) and i look at my feet...

and that dark red nail varnish is still there,

it was a continuation of the high healed shoe thing, we played on saturday night @ nippy's party & r9 (nippy's partner, who's shoes they are) gave me a brief pedicure before we played, including the colour.

and it felt a little odd, @ the party two weeks ago i was in my own basement and it was the moment, it was funny, maybe it should be left there? still in two minds about it all, but i love how my feet look in the shoes with the nail varnish...

slept through josiah & grace banging on my door yesteray afternoon after the revelry of saturday night, annoying but funny, i haven't seen grace for too long now, josiah had been out @ the party, she picked up grace near my house so they weren't too far out of their way... shame though,

tomorrow i'm heading over to H's new flat - fantastic cello playing H, way too long since we played together, and today i'm going to record a small version of the piece i'm working on, to give to D whose flying to barcelona tomorrow, who will give it to my catalan E, who i still think of as mine bizaarely, funny how having no future together doesn't seem to register sometimes...

x

No comments: