Saturday, August 20, 2005

midsummer

night's dream....

strange old day i've had today (friday), my sleep altogether diturbed last night, firstly by one of my moving around dreams, in which i lunged at my stereo, somehow bending my glasses into an odd shape in the process, not sure where that has come from... and then woken around 7am to the sound of the rain, a chill wind blowing in through the window,

rehearsing with nippy and i hadn't had enough sleep to be sure, grumpy therefore, rehearsing very much work these days, necessary and usually enjoyable, but work rather than play...

then i cycled home kind of slowly, through the dripping rain, getting to mine and feeling altogether worse for wear...

so to have a midsummer night's dream on telly tonight was just perfect, loads of great actors, lovely production...

fairly righted me, and in need of righting i was...

x

No comments: