Sunday, July 31, 2005

too stupid

after the rehearsal tonight, when we got home i realised that i'd left my keys & my travel card (you know the blue plastic holder, i keep all kinds of things in mine - including my cash card) @ the rehearsal place, which is an office on the other side of town...

one of the keys on my keyring is a key i have to give back to the council tomorrow by midday... being josiah's key, thankfully auntie E has another key so i've just been and got that, i've got the spare keys to this house, i've sorted out the immediate money problem i had... it just seems to me that this is absolutely the perfect time to be leaving those things there, @ no other time could it be trickier...

anyway, winge, winge, moan, moan, i'm toying with the idea of watching some seinfeld... auntie E's going to bang on my door @ 9 tomorrow morning and i really can't stay in bed, still some items to be taken to the charity shop, plants to be moved here (and then looked after until i can get them to brighton, i'm not a natural gardener, it will be a test...), then once it's all done i'm taking the keys to the council office, probably around eleven, then straight to the landlord's to practise connie, which as i've said is named after my brand new niece and my gran, but now i've heard from felinity that my cousin told her they didn't name their daughter after gran, it's the same name, just a coincidence... somethin slightly funny about that, anyway my tune is for both of them, whether the baby is named after gran or not...

in fact i've been calling her my niece but i guess she's not my niece, maybe she's a second cousin? being my cousin's child... hmmmm?

whilst on the estate just now (getting auntie E's key) i took the big bag of bottles to the bottle bank on hornsey road, smashing things when annoyed with yourself is wonderful... quite cured me,

but look i'm rambling... later kids...

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First cousin once removed.

ganching