Tuesday, July 26, 2005

insomnia statistics

crazy sleep patterns actually becoming late, late sleep patterns... not so crazy, fairly regularly late...

living without work, aside from the finacial considerations it so allows me to sleep when i want, which means i sleep alot... i so love my bed...

but then it becomes not being able to sleep when i want because i want to sleep earlier, get up earlier, too much to do to sleep this late...

ok, rant over...

you get the picture... here i am @ 3:30 am and i want to wake up in six & a half hours... which will just mean i'm ratty for a day... not so terrible, get in that bed right now you fool...

really enjoying playing cards with G these days... muttering motorhead lyrics whenever a certain card comes up, yelling in mock fury when we are challenged by some random card event... you wanna piece of me?

which always makes me think of seinfeld and then i want G to like seinfeld...

the tune i've been writing which i'll be hopefully recording next week will be called connie (i think) - after my brand new neice who is in turn named after my gran...

future tunes on the solo piano album will be named for grace... balthazara... i guess... funny how insomnia makes me plan ahead...

and then nelly, in ganching's comments got me onto sitemeter... a free statistics generator for blogs (well, probably for anything), which i have duly installed and put over there under the london bloggers link...

i find it absolutely addictive...

maybe the allure will wear off someday soon but it fascinates me to see all this information about who is reading me... and there are more of you than i'd thought...

not masses more, but a few more, which is nice, although probably just random, one referral came from a website that had me listed as an insignificant microbe... in fact i just checked back and i'm no longer even an insignificant microbe...

x

No comments: