Thursday, July 21, 2005

the epinthetic r

i need a bit more regulation in my sleep, too many late nights and odd waking times...

i've just ordered a new website: www.epinthetic.com

but there's nothing there yet, i only just paid for it so it's not even registered properly yet... it comes from something M said to me, she's spanish, talking about the english word: sawing, which, when pronounced, tends to have an r sound before the ing, this r, says M, is the epinthetic r... as my name begins with r it amuses me to think of myself as the epinthetic r, although i still haven't quite worked out what it would mean to describe myself thus...

the r which doesn't exist, but effects the sound... this is kind of what i would like it to mean, but i have no clear definition yet so it might well mean something a little different...

anyway, web domain paid for, some new hosting company i haven't met before, wasn't very careful, so i'm hoping it will work how i want it to work... oh sleep...

i must x

No comments: