Friday, July 01, 2005

knitting

sometimes i think it's too much being single, the way your mind makes things up, meeting someone who you happen to find attractive becomes complicated in your mind, when it really doesn't need to be...

anyway, my bike met another bike today, very similar to it, also small, also with only one gear (that works), i'm going to have to keep an eye on my bike in case it starts obsessing about the girl bike... can't have my bike's attention elsewhere when it's whizzing me along a canal...

rehearsed with nippy and maybe found a bass player at long last, groovy young man from streatham, then once back home i was drinking the elderflower cordial that my mum made and K asked me what else my mum makes... including a question about her knitting?

which prompted me to go and get my knitting... knitted and pearled a couple of rows before coming up to bed, curiously satisfying as knitting is, maybe i'll embark on a jumper before the summer's out (maybe i'll finish before winter)..

x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be "purled" although I grant you "pearled" sounds better.

ab