Saturday, July 09, 2005

disturbed sleep low through piano

so both nights since the attack have been more than usually disturbed, thursday night i woke to find three silent men in my room, threatening me... they gradually disappeared as i really woke up, then last night i was drifting off and i awoke with a shock, similar to when you fall in a dream and you have that rush of adrenalin that wakes you up, but no memory of the dream (if there was one) just the shock & the adrenalin...

party tonight and i had a low moment an hour or so ago, pre party low i guess, afew culprits, so i sat @ T's piano and played for awhile and it eased me, a new shape emerging as well as the more or less finished solo piece, and also an unfinished piece from around the spring equinox... felt as though i hadn't played for ages, good to reconnect with it...

yesterday i saw felinity after her interview up in angel, (i would love it if she worked in angel), we didn't go and see the wedding crashers because the vue website lied to me, we just chilled out, drank tea, shopped for books, ate in wagamama's... she bought me stitch & bitch for my birthday, inching me along in the knitting world, really nice to see her, particularly as i'd spent a couple of hours getting back to her on thursday morning, (i was sleeping)...

she's coming to jai krishna's on tuesday for my actual birthday, as are my mum & dad i think, & spski...

anyway, music to find, party games to prepare...

x

No comments: