Monday, February 21, 2005

zoomquilt loft clearance

deoxy proving to be ever interesting, i got from there to this zoomquilt which i am becoming increasingly fond of, an image which you can just keep expanding, albeit from only one focal point, put me in mind of the mandelbrot set which i promptly posted up on deoxy myself... the evangelism continues...

my sister K is as we speak travelling down to my mum & dad's to clear out the loft of their bungalow, a scary and interesting thought, if i was free i'd be travelling down at some point this week too, got an email from my mum asking if it's alright for them to throw out any stuff of mine they find... definately against my horder instincts but probably a good thing...

josiah & grace were round on saturday night/sunday morning & i'm having grace tomorrow night as well which will be lovely, should P ever re-surface after her mad weekend she'll be pleased to spend time with my goddaughter...

i took josiah & grace out to jai krishna and grace ran around the restaurant yelling with glee, mirroring the last time we went there as a trio and she was just completing her 1st crawling lap of the place as our (delicious as ever) food arrived, the food this time was again fantastic, real quality to be had there..

cedric nash, me & josiah had a lovely night later on, smoking a little and drinking wine, cedric's mum lives relatively close to where josiah's currently staying and it was lovely watching them trade local knowledge... tobacconists they'd frequented... cedric nash being the one who found my fernando pessoa book, just on a shelf not hidden at all... also the creator of yet another marvellous dal on friday night... (i'd just been paid and i went to the pictures to see sideways - really great film)

then last night i ate with the pigs, p2 buying p1 his birthday dinner, at one point p1 talking about how nice it was to see p2 on their own, within which he included being with me.. really old friends... ok piggy...

1 comment:

I.:.S.:. said...

The zoomquilt is possibly the most beautiful thing on the internet ;-D

Originally it was hosted on www.eviltree.de which was a good domain for it...