Tuesday, February 22, 2005

king wen sore eyes pulp fiction

i need sleep, food, water... warmth, love...

that's what i need, i've been sat in front of this computer too long people...

i got sucked into reading the da vinci code as an e-book, read through 40 chapters because it looked like there were only going to be 50 or so, then checked a bit further on and the chapters were going at least into the 100's...

pulp fiction i've been avoiding partly because everyone and their dog has read it but i'm enjoying it...

then something on deoxy caught my eye and i got really wrapped up in terence mckenna and his timewave... appealing both to the mathematician in me as well the (occasional) psilocybin explorer...

which led me eventually to this very pleasing animation of the original king wen sequence of hexagrams that make up the i-ching...

but my bed so sorely calls to me now, e-books....? i don't know how people do it, they must have better monitors than me...

oh and it SNOWED... briefly...

x

No comments: