Tuesday, February 08, 2005

saw on another blog and i nicked it

**10 bands/singers you're really into lately**

1: Gillian Welch
2: Nick Drake
3: Miles Davis
4: DJ Marky
5: Semble
6: Caetano Veloso
7: Squarepusher
8: Andrew Hill
9: Portishead
10: Peggy Lee

**9 things that make you smile**

1: My Goddaughter (16 months)
2: My girlfriends mispronounciachons
3: My own misspellings
4: Good Cake
5: Playing in a good band
6: Meeting nice strangers
7: My cat
8: Finishing my breakfast just as my tea is the perfect temperature for drinking
9: Orson Presence telling one of his jokes

**8 things you wear daily**

1: Contact Lens
2: Socks
3: Pants (underpants)
4: Trousers
5: Shirt
6: Jumper (hoody)
7: Shoes
8: Coat

**7 things that annoy you**

1: People who don't wait for the passengers to get off the train before boarding
2: Students mobile phones going off in my lessons
3: There being no milk in the fridge when i'm making my morning cup of tea
4: Someone else being in the shower when i need to be in the morning
5: Car drivers who don't bother to indicate when turning
6: Trains being delayed when i'm already running late for work
7: Finding a full cup of tea that i've forgotten about and has gone cold

**6 things you're looking forward to**

1: Having my own band running again
2: Performing with Nippy's band (currently rehearsing)
3: Having my goddaughter round for the weekend in a few weeks
4: Being settled into this semester
5: My girlfriend giving up smoking
6: The present from her that is making it's way over here from brazil

**5 things you're scared of**

1: Going deaf
2: Violence
3: Losing my dad (or anyone close to me)
4: Trains not stopping at the platfom and going past really fast and loudly
5: Being lost in a threatening place

**4 things that are on your desk**

1: Glass with ash from my girlfriends rollups
2: Detritus from the process of filing my tax return
3: Arnica
4: One empty and one full (but cold) tea cup

**3 movies you could watch over and over again**

1: To have and have not
2: Donnie Darko
3: Waking Life

**2 of your favourite songs at the moment**

1: April the 14th Part One - Gillian Welch
2: Maria Bethania - Caetano Veloso

**1 person you could spend the rest of your life with**

1: My girlfriend

1 comment:

kt said...

nice list...might have to steal the form myself.
how are you liking the book of disquiet?

cheers, kt