Tuesday, December 13, 2005

bike with barry fourth film in process

went down to deptford yesterday to drop of my bike at whitcombs cycle shop, B is going to strip my sturmey-archer gear hub and fix it, giving me access to the other two gears...

a week or so...

in the mean time i was lent another bike by S who kind of works there, it belonged to his daughter lulu before she grew out of it and it tires me out because the pedals are closer in than the ones on my beautiful bike... also because it has gears... many, many gears...

it's really odd, having only had one, hard gear, to go to having many gears... i'm not at all used to it... but i'm glad of the bike... a week without cycling would mess with my head...

i also saw D yesterday afternoon, had a lovely hour or so with him, sipping tea, discussing the world...

and i've begun the fourth and final film of this original batch of films... currently doing the middle rendering bit... another day off tomorrow and it should be done by the time i go out with felinity in the evening... narnia awaits...

x

No comments: