Thursday, December 08, 2005

assessment regular videoing

just discovered that i can access my register in the lesson... instead of going back to the office after the lesson and doing it...

sorry, i'm @ my hammersmith work, very few students for some reason and those i have preparing for the assessment i'm giving them next week... a couple have done it already, assessments are great....

a real kick up the arse for students... right, show me that you've got what i've been talking about...

this morning i had a minute to spare on my inward journey to catch the canal for the first of the 5 pre-christmas canal videoings that may continue into the new year...

then after my london bridge work the greyness had cleared up and the day was glorious, i kept stopping and filming things... the river, the water in green park...

is it green park, where the palace is..?

then the canada memorial which i've been filming each week for a little while now... i love how the water ripples down it...

i assembled my royal northern gardens films into a whole last night, 2 out of the 4... it kind of worked although i've got ideas about how to improve it...

facillating between feeling it's a successful experiment and feeling it doesn't work...

x

1 comment:

patroclus said...

Oo, hello longcat, I was at that Shortwave Set gig too (thought it was quite fantastic), *and* I also read the Alexandria Quartet this year. It's a small blogosphere, or something.