Tuesday, November 21, 2006

piano

blogging with my head tilted back, because my monitor is on top of my piano...

now how great is that? to be able to say a statement like that?

my piano...

my piano.

my piano!

i raced home from my morning session of work because they said they'd be here by 2 (finished work @ 1.30) and of course they didn't arrive until 2:45...

3 of them, it took them about 20 minutes...

and now it's sat here...

it's a tiny bit out of tune... but i only notice that when i play it with the rhodes, certain notes...

and it's probably going to get a little worse over the next week or so while it gets used to being where it is... then i'll get a tuner in and it'll be nothing short of beautiful...

i'm going to have to lose quite a few bits of furniture to make room for it and i'm going to use freecycle i think - that and the landlord...

and...

and nothing...

tomorrow's improvisation will be with it and you can check it out yourselves...

...

very happy

x

1 comment:

felinity said...

Can't wait to see it in its new home. Will be strange to see it somewhere other than mum and dad's hallway.

Sorry we weren't there on Saturday, I wish we could have been. Are you seeing Dad tomorrow? Shame you can't be there in the evening.

Hopefully see you soon. Enjoy the piano.

x