Friday, November 17, 2006

cycling

just a quickie,

i cycled 27.8 miles yesterday...

over to hammersmith to work, (which was pretty grim, i had to put someone on report and it shook me up)... then from there to london bridge to drink with M & producerG from londonbridgework... which included an indian meal...

then M went home and me & producerG raced (me on bike - him on tube) to nottinghill gate to catch goldielocks who had L (another londonbridgework tutor) playing synths for her and looking amazing in dark goggles and a guitar style synth...

part of my shaken state @ hammersmith had been because i got an angry text from a friend and it was pretty strange that that very same friend was @ the gig in nottinghill... slightly at arms length at first as she wasn't ready to speak to me and let go of her angry thing but it wasn't long before we were back to our normal laughing friendly status... i guess sometimes you know a friend is truly your friend when they are ok with letting you know that they're angry with you...

anyway i didn't hang around long after goldielocks's set, she was great, i skipped out and bid farewell to producerG who had been buying me drinks and food and had got me into the gig, last night before payday as it was...

and i found my way from there to my usual route home from west london and that is how i managed to cycle 27.8 miles in one pretty wet day...

oh and i bought myself some waterproof trousers today... (payday)

x

No comments: