Saturday, November 04, 2006

me & george

it's now one of the tunes over on my pace... me & W(floopy)shaman traded some mp3's and one of the ones he gave me was george thorogood & the destroyers playing a tune called delaware slide... well he was coming round last night for the shabbat meal and i found a section in the middle of that tune that was/is eminently loopable... so i sampled it, found some crazy chords to go over it, solo'd over it and made a little tune, ready to play to floopy...

i love it... it will no doubt grow into something else at some point but for now it's just the product of that initial energy...

the mouse is still at large, thinking about it does my head in a little, knowing it's around and probably isn't alone...

me & dinah are meeting floopy to go up to ally pally in a little while for the fireworks, we 3 who were up until 4 last night drinking & smoking & laughing, a really good night it turned out to be... saw off the last of the bombay sapphire gin that he'd bought me sa a thankyou for the recording i did for him just over a week ago...

ah... there's my beautiful girl calling me.. must go.. later...

x

No comments: