Friday, June 30, 2006

insomnia weekly improvisation

i bit my tongue last night munching on some pitta bread at manolis's meze... stuck my finger in my mouth and when it came out ther was real blood...

i got to bed around 1:30 but woke up with both kinds of hallucination just before dinah texted to tell me she was coming home @ 2:07... the 1st kind of hallucination is when i have my eyes open and i can see visions in the yellow LED from my monitor, the 2nd kind is where i "wake up" and see something in my bed which scares me, and which i gradually realise is not real as i really wake up...

anyway, once she was back and in bed we were dozing off, mumbling conversation and something she said pissed me off, it burrowed down into my almost asleep state and woke me right up... couldn't sleep until 6ish after that...

Hcello was came round this morning to play and i feel like the walking dead on this little sleep...

funnily enough though i was quite a productive insomniac... i oiled my door (long overdue) and set up my keyboard ready for Hcello's visit and the improvisation i knew i was going to do today...

and which i've done, currently awaiting verification over on googlevideo, it's the 2nd weekly piano improvisation and i think it's pretty cool, it was really hot earlier in the afternoon and i was stripped to the waist, the camera angle catching my stomach in a not very flattering way...

but the improvistion was good, amidst the haze of not sleeping...

i'll pop back and put it in this post when it's verified...

oh lordy, i want my bed, but i'm going to wait until at least 11... 5 hours times...

x

No comments: