Thursday, June 29, 2006

exiled

if i could have got hold of a video projector i would have hung a sheet across my room and projected my Royal Northern Gardens films onto the sheet, with the chaos hidden behind the sheet...

but i couldn't get hold of a video projector...

i could have still shown the films just on my monitor but instead i chose to dismantle my setup... move my table away from the longest wall in my room and let my landlord hang pictures on it, including 4 of my mum's (3 of which i'd carried back on my bicycle on saturday)...

so i'm blogging from the basement, listening to meshell who i'm delighted to have found on myspace, her bitter album has long been one of my favourites... me & spski are going over to manolis in a little while for his meze night, and by the time we come back the exhibition will be over and i can start to restructure my room again, from the ground up... a whole new plan, building towards a functioning music making place...

gigged last night as a duo with nippy, chaotic night @ the gate in nottinghill, the promoter has asked me to play as longcat on my birthday which i won't be doing but may well do it a week or so later... putting my head into the lions mouth because it will be hard work playing down there with my stuff... but i'm up for pushing that kind of thing, emerging stronger...

x

No comments: