Monday, January 10, 2005

a slight pain behind my left eye

one of those nights sleep when i was constantly waking up thinking it was 7:30 already, only proving to be 3:30, or 4:30, (surprising accurate on the half hours though), waiting for my students on this first day of school (for me)...

croissant and smoothie were beautiful this morning from S @ finsbury park, fernando pessoa continues to be fantastic in fragments, carried me in to work, a few passages where he's contemplating the sky clearing after a storm... hmmmmm x

harmonic experience arrived on saturday, huge, huge book which looks so, so up my street, took it to highgate to P's new place, read the introduction with nightlight candles balanced on it, P curled up beside me... the book is going to be great, a long process though, of first singing the intervals of just intonation, then relating these to the equal tempered scale... itching to get going...

we slept there for the first time that night, felt really nice, safe, she was talking about a pain behind her eye then and now she's (probably) curled asleep feeling really rough, forgot my echinacea when i went over there on saturday (we dosed ourselves up with it when we got to mine last night), if what i've got is what she has, i wonder what difference that echinacea will make, dr K prescribing vitamin pills for both of us last night... i'm determined to be strong and not let it get me, which of course could be just foolishness but that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

where are these students?

oh, to be in bed getting a few more hours...

x

No comments: