Sunday, December 05, 2004

snapshot

grace is asleep in my bed, her mum is arriving sometime around 4am now,

i've been instant messenging with this lovely new friend for hours and hours and hours, now we're playing chess,

i'm a little ill, spent two nights ago awake all night, throwing up, alcohol related but not only that, triggered by 2 3rds of a pint of guinness on thursday night after sitting for several hours in a cold, cold theatre watching the first run through of the play,

got chatting to an illustrator on the tube home who had the pleasure of watching me fall into sickness,

both nights before that i'd been drinking, not really eating properly, but still, it was over and above the punishment i deserved, i reckon i've got some further thing weighing me down,

another run tomorrow, got much to do about the writing which should be over by wednesday,

not eating right yet but intend to rectify, sat in the amazon with grace this afternoon and i couldn't eat my usual...? very odd, although of course i'm hungry now, in the middle of the night with my 15 month old goddaughter asleep in my bed...

x

No comments: