Wednesday, December 01, 2004

no drink then drink

so i was supposed to meet with D tonight after teaching but after my class i checked my phone and there were a couple of messages from him bailing out, feeling rough... left me a little disappointed as i went to the tube, had loads of messages on my phone which i was listening too as i went underground, borough station has an obscure property that there is mobile phone connection even at the level of the platforms (if you're close enough to the lift),

i heard a train go as i was listening to a long message from the director, i got to the platform eventually and it seemed there was a long wait in order...

got out the history of the seige of lisbon by jose saramago which had confused me somewhat when i read the opening chapter this morning, about to get into it when...

P walks up, strange actually because this was exactly where we met by accident last week, (julio cortazar would love us), we journeyed north together and had a drink, had several drinks...

very nice,

missed my stop on my busride home as i was actually getting into the book, meeting with josiah tomorrow, gonna see my goddaughter, bed calls, bombay sapphire gin ladies and gentlemen, bombay sapphire gin...

x

No comments: