Tuesday, December 07, 2004

smooth ride

anything but for me recently, haven't caught up on my sleep yet after my horrendous thursday night / friday,

it's been beautiful though,

a warm breath from a beautiful person is on my skin and i'm lucky.

on sunday i went to waitrose.

on sunday a few things happened but that allusion above is all you're getting beyond waitrose.

my shopping trolley was a real smooth ride.

i felt like i was about 10, or maybe 15, i glided through the shelves as they emptied, i gracefully wove my way through the just before closing madness, it was like i was in crouching tiger hidden dragon, all that wire stuff, characters wafting through the air, putting my weight on my hands and floating down the aisles...

it was a point of stillness within the wirlwind of my weekend...

so now i'm going to bed and catch up on my much needed...

(she's so nice)

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!

(my days are filling up, but fancy a pictures visit soon?)

sister K x

betyoulovethat said...

i have the strangest feeling that we're talking from opposite ends of the emotional spectrum. ignore my hostility in the blog because - well, this is a secret so don't tell - i use lambasting as a stress reliever. it's bad, i know but i'm also immature so there. i'm happy for you though.
thanks for sending in the link. about After Dark, i only searched Murakami in amazon and it appeared. it's the latest published book by him and the protagonist is a nineteen-ish girl. i'ms sure i've read the summary of the book that is connected with A Wild Sheep Chase and DDD but it was being auctioned for $50+ so i ignored it and forgot about the title. the short stories, hm, i like The Silence best of all from The Elephant Vanishes collection. i also like All God's Children Can Dance from After the Quake.
See ya 'round and thanks!