Monday, November 29, 2004

wild life beautiful skies rubbish 24

just finished wildlife by richard ford, finished at my kitchen table but was nearing the end whilst i was walking back from the amazon taking pictures of the beautiful sky, shame my old camera's got grit on it, this camera in my phone just doesn't do light well enough,

You get carried away with how things were once, and not how you need to make them better

father to his son in this richard ford book, resonates with me now,

about to watch another episode of 24, third series, it's got that guy from buffy in it, although tough on him to have been in buffy after it was great and now 24 well after it was great.

my brother sorting me out with good telly, or even barely keeping my interest telly, sooooo much better watching six feet under, or the sopranos...

got up after little sleep and made it to the school on time, the day had the makings of a great day as i was walking to the tube @ 8 this morning, found myself singing it's gonna be a... glorious day (radiohead), really feel much lighter after late night conversation i had with E last night, made me angry at the time, but lighter, a resolution i'd been hoping for for months...

met with the director, handed over the 1st draft, my haphazardness matching his, he dropped me off right by my favourite bookshop in brixton, broused for awhile, enjoying looking at all the writers i like even though i bought nothing, can't think of the word but... it's a little like irrigated, feeling... like water that is fizzy, the bubbles rising up through me, just seeing these names, putting me back on my path in relation to buying books, would have bought celine if they'd had him.

overheard a woman asking after books about women pirates, networked a little and got her number for the woman pirate i live with,

x

No comments: