Wednesday, November 03, 2004

what a day

if i go to bed real soon i'll get 5 or 6 hours of sleep, teaching some familiar pieces tomorrow so i should be ok, arnica close at hand, hit my also familiar wall (money) yesterday, really got me down, such a shock, why didn't i reach straight for the arnica?

so very briefly:

got to the station just as my train was pulling in, decided to wait for the next one & enjoy a croissant & a chat with sam... the next train delayed (of course), a man i recognised wheels his bike into the station, buys his ticket, it's been ten years (roughly), had i caught that first train...

he recognises me too, (my hair not dissimilar from back then), we chat, trade numbers... trumpeter... hmmm?

then later i read in the book (house book, can't believe i haven't mentioned it before), that C is moving out, i guess she could yet change her mind but that's pretty large,

then later i hear from my dear friend that she's really moving, and she's really moving tomorrow...

shit & death people, what a day,

lovely to chat with M @ the kitchen table just now, i'm in shock... why haven't i reached for the arnica?

x

No comments: