Saturday, April 02, 2005

went over to P's to give her a copy of harbour walls, recorded just before i left for home and intended to be heard by her, K and myself, (my mum & dad also heard it while i was at home)...

cedric nash has given me his copy of gathering evidence by thomas bernhard, his memoir which i used to possess but haven't seen for a few years, i started rereading it today, although i still haven't got very far, his style is so dense, by which i'm only really talking about his absolute lack of paragraph breaks, very few chapter breaks either...

also watched the first episode of dr who with christopher eccleston on video, not sure what this weekend holds for me but i suspect i may be watching the second episode tomorrow early evening, just as i saw ring and then ring 2 on wednesday & thursday nights, ring i watched with my mum, surprised me that she watched it all, surprised her as welli think, japanese horror not normally her bag...

also surprised myself by now wanting to watch the american version of ring 2, as it's directed by the japanese director... although in two minds as to whether that means i should watch the american ring... almost certainly rubbish...

my second night back @ home in london, balthazara here with me, now i'm back here the weather has got nice again, nothing but grey down in the countryside, even so i had a lovely walk up the hill while i was down there, posted a picture up on my flickr which has earnt me my first comment... strange the communities that exist on the internet...

2 comments:

Nicky Peacock said...

how can i ignore ravicurio now that you've told me to!?

nice to hear from you, long time no spake.

i was trying to remember how i actually found you in the first place..i think it was a wind-up bird chronicle linkage. can't be bad. i read it years ago, yet it still gives me shivers.

i have a flickr too. and a fotolog.
i'm all about the pictures, me.

i'm north of leeds and south of newcastle, by the way.
a scary little place called middlesbrough. it's ok..as long as you don't go out.

Nicky Peacock said...

ahaaa..she's already found you..
miaow