Tuesday, April 26, 2005

midnight

naked in rainwater...

a song i wrote right after the summer solstice 2, maybe 3 years ago... i want to sing it at this party we're having here on sunday, but it doesn't fit my voice and in fact it never has... one line in the chorus is never heard because it goes too low, so i'm changing it, but it is so hard changing a song i wrote back then, the original way is so strong in my mind (& as a melody it works - just not for my voice)...

so that's an odd deal...

beautiful sunshine right now, straight after a big shower... april living up to it's nickname... change happening before your eyes...

& i'm watching series 3 of 24, i began it back in november but then me & P got together and suddenly i had no need of 24... but these days... i reluctantly picked it up again last week and now i'm about 6 episodes away from the end... it has got really good again... D (bro) tells me he's watching series 4 now... it'll be awhile 'til that happens to me but i'm enjoying this one...

x

No comments: