Wednesday, March 30, 2005

kafka on the shore sleep

i'm in blewbury, where i grew up, at my mum & dads house... well, bungalow, i don't know if i've ever spelt that word, meaning a house with only one floor... no stairs...

i just finished kafka on the shore by murakami, was great, sad to have finished it, so nice to be reading him again, maybe i'll go back and read the others again, the wind up bird chronicles was the first one i read, i met someone on the tube who was reading that recently, his 2nd time...

i'm sleepy, which is good, my sleep patterns have been creeping later and later... lending an hour to summer hasn't helped, but of course i'm glad to lend summer that hour, & summer is pretty puntual about giving it back, once it's done with it, 6 months or so i think...

i finished the recording of harbour walls, fender rhodes instead of piano, sounded really nice i think, written for loads of people but sung this time for K, P & myself, emailed it to K, i'll have to go round to P's with it on my shuffle to get it to her, and of course it's on my shuffle already for myself...

dixie & honey (blewbury cats) had a little fight just before i finished the book, slightly unnerved me although i guess it's normal...

x

No comments: